Monday, April 4, 2016
Monday, March 7, 2016
Sunday, February 21, 2016
Here are the Top 10 Reasons We Homeschool:
- Fewer distractions for son.
- Doing it at son's pace & developmental stage.
- Give son our individual attention through one on one teaching.
- We can teach him about God's truth over the twisted views (lies) of society.
- Flexibility in choosing books, games, and various learning tools that best caters to son's interests and abilities.
- Knowing son is actually learning (retaining the information) rather than just getting by academically.
- Son has freedom to express and be himself (an individual) without the pressure to be like everyone else.
- No one knows our son and his needs better than we do.
- We can do school whenever and wherever we want and take breaks when needed.
- We can all learn things together as a family.
Monday, February 8, 2016
As we read through the book of Exodus we will ponder on this:
"Think about how God miraculously delivered us from being slaves of Satan and Sin through the death of His Son Jesus and how He wants us to obey His will (starting with the 10 Commandments) in our daily lives".
*There are 40 chapters in Exodus.
Monday, January 4, 2016
As we read through the book of Genesis (means beginnings) here's a thought to ponder on:
"Think about God being our creator and that He wants us to enter into a personal relationship with Him. Also think about how He cares for us and wants us to make serving Him a priority in our daily lives".
*There are 50 chapters in Genesis.