This is our wall map from when son collected postcards through other kids from all 50 states :-)
Sunday, June 19, 2016
The greatest gift I ever had came from God, and I call him Dad!
Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!
~ Lydia M. Child
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
~ Henry Ward Beecher
I also pray for God's love, peace, and comfort to be with all the fathers whose precious children are no longer with us.
Monday, April 4, 2016
Monday, March 7, 2016
Sunday, February 21, 2016
Here are the Top 10 Reasons We Homeschool:
- Fewer distractions for son.
- Doing it at son's pace & developmental stage.
- Give son our individual attention through one on one teaching.
- We can teach him about God's truth over the twisted views (lies) of society.
- Flexibility in choosing books, games, and various learning tools that best caters to son's interests and abilities.
- Knowing son is actually learning (retaining the information) rather than just getting by academically.
- Son has freedom to express and be himself (an individual) without the pressure to be like everyone else.
- No one knows our son and his needs better than we do.
- We can do school whenever and wherever we want and take breaks when needed.
- We can all learn things together as a family.