"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." ~Romans 12:2 NKJV~
A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps. ~Prov. 16:9~

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What is the best topping for pizza?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/d/d3/20050414021955!Supreme_pizza.jpg

I think the best topping for pizza is well...I like all kinds of things. On my pizza I like pepperoni, bacon, green peppers, mushrooms, onion, and black olives. I think pizza tastes great with all these things. Oh and I like pineapples too!

Update: 11/23/16-
Supreme!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Canadian bacon is my favorite; it pairs well with pineapple. We are planning homemade pizzas for supper tonight, yum.

Growing In God's Wisdom said...

Oooow...can I come over for dinner? Wish I did live close by :D. My son should have just said everything because he likes it all. As for me I LOVE supreme pizzas!

Cindy said...

Veggies for sure. I don't like meat :)

following from the crew
http://www.for-one-another.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...