"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." ~Romans 12:2 NKJV~
A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps. ~Prov. 16:9~

Sunday, June 5, 2011

What is your favorite sandwich?

Today I would like to introduce you to my son. We call him C.J. He is 11 years old. His favorite color is red and he loves reading the comics from the Sunday newspaper. He's always playing with his Legos and he tries to draw all kinds of silly pictures to go with the silly stories he writes. He loves to laugh and smile a lot. He has a natural loving spirit. So I guess you can tell what his personality is like. Although he has High Functioning Autism he is a very bright kid. Each week I will have him come on here and do a journal entry or two with the topic as the subject line. Now let's get on with today's topic.


My favorite sandwich is a BLT from Subway. I love eating at Subway. I love putting all the different toppings on my sandwich. I like lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, black olives, banana peppers, American cheese, and ranch sauce. This is the best sandwich ever!!! Hmm...I wonder how many people would eat my creation?

Update: 11/23/16-
Black Forest Ham, Turkey, and Bacon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...