"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." ~Romans 12:2 NKJV~
A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps. ~Prov. 16:9~

Thursday, July 7, 2011

If you could live anywhere in the world...

If I could live anywhere I'd pick Hawaii! I think it would be great to go to beach everyday and try different kinds of foods they have. Maybe I could learn how to do a dance...ha ha! I also think it will be relaxing to watch the ocean waves.

Update: 11/23/16-
I would live in Wisconsin because I love cheese and the Green Bay Packers!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Ireland I think! Of course, I am actually happy where I am at.

Anyway, I am just out meeting my fellow crew mates. I look forward to following you this year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...