"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." ~Romans 12:2 NKJV~
A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps. ~Prov. 16:9~

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Past Homeschool/Curriculum Reviews

Boy doesn't the time just fly by. Summer break is already coming to an end. For many (not all) a new school year is about to begin. Our 2011-2012 school year starts August 1st although we school year round. For those that don't know yet I'm on TOS Homeschool Crew for this upcoming school year. I will be posting the reviews of all the products I receive on this blog. I have put up a list of upcoming reviews on my side column. Please feel free to keep checking back to see what I have received, past and upcoming posts for review.

During my first year on TOS Crew (back in 2008-2009) I was able to test out many products I had never heard of before. Some of you may still be deciding what to use with your kids this year. I made a list of each subject/category. Under each subject are the products I reviewed that fit into that topic/category. Click on each one to read my review of that product. I hope you find some helpful advice in choosing what may work for your kiddos.

Update June 2015: I am no longer on the TOS Crew. I will come back to update this list from time to time.

ART


BOOKS

COMPUTER




HANDWRITING



HOMESCHOOL HELPS


LANGUAGE ARTS/LITERATURE/WRITING
King Alfred's English


LIFE SKILLS


LOGIC/REASONING






ONLINE RESOURCES


READING/PHONICS


SCIENCE


SPECIAL NEEDS


SPELLING




TOYS and GAMES


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...