"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." ~Romans 12:2 NKJV~
A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps. ~Prov. 16:9~

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

2011 Thanksgiving Gratitude Challenge

I am happy to be taking part in a month long Thanksgiving Gratitude Challenge hosted by Brenda Emmett over at Garden of Learning.

Since it is that time of year where we in the U.S. celebrate Thanksgiving what better time for us to stop and think about all the things the Lord has blessed us with in our lives.  No matter what is going on in our lives there is always something to be thankful for.  Would you like to join me in showing others what you are thankful for?  Click on the button to the right to take you there where you can read about how to join in on the fun.  To clarify we will be posting each day something we are thankful for then heading over to Garden of Learning to link up.

Some days I will post my thoughts and other days I may just post a picture.  Some days you may see both. :-) 

So what am I thankful for today?

I am thankful for having a chance 16 years ago to ask Jesus forgiveness for my sins, for Him to come into my heart, and to be Lord and Savior of my life.  My life has never been the same and that's a good thing.  I can't image my life without Him.   Why would I want to do life without Him?

2 comments:

Renee said...

gobble gobble Luv the bg

Lisa said...

Guess we were thinking the same today! Thanks for dropping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...