"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." ~Romans 12:2 NKJV~
A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps. ~Prov. 16:9~

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

2011 Thanksgiving Gratitude Challenge--Nov.2nd


Today I am thankful for...

Photobucket
The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew is such a blessing in our lives.  I have gotten a chance to test curriculum, games, online programs, ect. that we would have never heard of or afford to try out if it had not been for the crew.  Not only is my son getting exposed to new things to learn but it has also helped me be a better blogger and reviewer. I feel truly blessed.

2 comments:

Loving learning at Home said...

Amen. The crew is an amazing place to make friends.

Our Village is a Little Different said...

Isn't it amazing? I had no idea how much the crew would bless me, in so many ways.
Catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...