"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." ~Romans 12:2 NKJV~
A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps. ~Prov. 16:9~

Thursday, November 3, 2011

2011 Thanksgiving Gratitude Challenge--Nov.3rd


Today I am thankful for my husband. We have seen each other through different stages of growth.  One thing I like about us is that we can find so much to laugh and joke about.  He's older than me by 8 months and we often reminisce about things that happened back in the day when we were growing up. No we didn't grow up together.  We never knew each other.  He lived in another state from me and we didn't meet until we were in my hometown.  We just have similar backgrounds and remember stuff that was going on in the world during our childhood years. Since we are the same age we're getting a kick out of our changing bodies as we get older too. LOL  I'm glad to have someone so special in my life to have days were we can sit, share memories, and have a good laugh together.

So what are you thankful for today?  Would you like to share with us over at the gratitude challenge?  If so click the button above to take you there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...