"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." ~Romans 12:2 NKJV~
A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps. ~Prov. 16:9~

Friday, November 4, 2011

2011 Thanksgiving Gratitude Challenge--Nov.4th

Today I am thankful for my bright, creative, energetic, silly, happy, loving, generous, and compassionate son. Each day is an adventure and we learn so much together. Life would not be the same without. He's my sunshine.

2 comments:

Loving learning at Home said...

Aren't sons the best? I wrote about mine today too!

God Bless.

Naomi said...

That joy of being able to spend time with our child(ren)is such a wonderful thing! I love your observation "each day is an adventure"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...