"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." ~Romans 12:2 NKJV~
A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps. ~Prov. 16:9~

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fun making Lemon Cupcakes!

Did you know that today is National Lemon Cupcake Day?  My mom loves lemon cake as well as other lemon desserts.  My son and I made lemon cupcakes with cream cheese frosting (added lemon zest to it). My son did the measuring and mixing. He put on his oven mitts and carefully placed the muffin pan in the oven like a big boy.  He was so proud of his work. I'd post a pic but my camera is out of commission at the moment. Take my word for it they were yummy!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Oh I found this, thought you and son would get a kick out of them.you can see one in action on bottom left of my blog lol

http://widgetindex.blogspot.com/

Stacie said...

Merry Christmas, Tajuana!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...