"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." ~Romans 12:2 NKJV~
A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps. ~Prov. 16:9~

Monday, January 2, 2012

Week of Jan. 2nd-6th

On my other blog I posted about listing my weekly to do list/goals. I got to thinking and figured why not do one for our schooling too. Each Monday I plan to come here and post things that I plan for us (or myself) to get done for the week. I'll start my list for the week then I will come back and strike through things as they get completed.  I may even find I have to come back and add on to the list for the week. Sometimes we won't get it all done.  When that happens I'll just put it on the next weeks list and not stress over it.  Now on to this weeks list (some things I've already completed).

To Do this week:
Write Toydle Review
Write Zeezok Review
Write Maestro Classics Review

Print lessons for the week
Fill workboxes (nightly)
Put up completed work

Finish up Z-guide lessons
Talk about Leap year
Begin Math Rider
BOV unit 10/2.3 & 2.4
Sequential Spelling Days 75-80 & Eval. Test #2
Classical Composer- Romantic Period: Giuseppe Verdi
Star Spangled Banner lesson on Missouri

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...