"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." ~Romans 12:2 NKJV~

Monday, February 20, 2012

BeeYouTiful!

Feeling beautiful makes one smile and feel so good inside. I love opportunities to pamper myself and use products that help me look and feel my best. Have you met a woman that doesn’t want to feel beautiful? I can't say that I have. So why am I talking about feeling beautiful?  It has to do with this next review I’m about to share with you.

Photobucket
Beeyoutiful is a company that specializes in providing men, women, and children with health and beauty products that are made with all natural ingredients.  They “believe that each individual is responsible for their own health”. Their “goal is to eventually carry every natural product that they use”.  Beeyoutiful wants to aid others in obtaining and maintaining good health.That’s why their “mission is to do good to all men”.  Click here to read more about them.  The owners are believers in Jesus Christ striving to act according to what this means to them.  To read more about their values go here.

image
One of the items we were blessed to review is Beeyoutiful’s All natural peppermint Lip Balm.  This lip moisturizer is the same size as a regular tube of chap stick.  It’s not your ordinary chap stick though. I use this stuff daily and I love the way is feels on my lips.  When I first put it on I can smell the pleasant peppermint scent and feel a little tingle on my lips.  You can’t taste the peppermint like you would other flavored chap sticks you get at the store.  You’ll find there is no taste if you happen to lick your lips. The smell doesn’t last long after applying, but the moisturizing effect lasts longer than regular chap stick I’ve used.  I usually only have to put this peppermint balm on once or twice a day.  The price for this lip balm is $3.00 and it also comes in an orange scent.  The great thing about this is there are only 4 ingredients that can all be pronounced.  The ingredients are Grapeseed oil, Shea Butter, beeswax, and peppermint essential oil (orange if using the other one).  These ingredients nourish and heal the lips as they are moisturizing them.

Photobucket
Another item we were blessed to review is Beeyoutiful’s Tension Tamer (the ultimate De-Stressor!). For $11.00 you get a 0.33oz. bottle of all natural goodness that “reduces pain, relieves tension, and combats a headache”.  It only has 6 ingredients that can all be pronounced. There is also no parabens, no petroleum, no artificial fragrances or preservatives. Tension Tamer is “a great nerve relaxer and pocket decongestant”. When I’ve felt a headache coming on or felt tense I did as the bottle says, “just roll some on your temples, wrists, nose, or neck and relax as your headache and tension disappear”. I have to say it doesn’t always make my headaches disappear (Depending on the intensity of the headache I sometimes took some Tylenol.) but I did feel calm and relaxed as I breath in the pleasant but not too strong wintergreen scent.  This is good to use when laying down to go to sleep too.  It absorbs quickly into the skin so you’re not left with oily or greasy feeling. With the ingredients being natural it’s safe for using on children too.

I love using products with all natural ingredients.  As much as I can afford to I opt for purchasing products like this to use with my family.  I love what Beeyoutiful has to offer and hope to try more of their products.  Other crew mates review different products so be sure to stop by the crew blog to see what products they got to test.

Photobucket

Disclaimer: The views and opinions in this review are entirely my own. I was not paid to write this but received these Beeyoutiful products free of charge to review, and give my honest opinion.

No comments:

Categories

50 states unit studies (44) 7 Continents (8) 9/11 (1) ADHD (1) Africa (1) algebra (2) Antarctica (1) ants (2) apples (1) apps (1) art (5) AS (2) Asia (1) audio (1) Australia (1) Autism (3) bats (1) Ben Carson (1) Ben Franklin (1) Biblical (28) birthday (5) book reviews (18) candy (2) chocolate (1) Christmas (10) cinco de mayo (2) cj's journal (71) comics (1) computer (1) cookies (3) cooking (2) discipleship (1) DNG (9) Download-N-Go Reviews (6) Dr. MLK Jr. (1) Easter (4) economics (1) education quotes (6) educational DVD (3) elections (1) Europe (1) everyday idioms (45) Fall (2) fathers day (1) Fondue (1) food holidays (3) foreign language (7) games (8) geography (43) George Washington (1) GF/CF (1) giveaway (1) government (2) grammar (1) gratitude challenge (29) Greek (1) Groundhog Day (2) handwriting (1) high school (2) history (18) holidays (65) homeschooling (12) HS encouragement (19) HS Review Crew (28) insects (2) Johnny Appleseed (1) July 4th (1) kites (1) labor day (1) language arts (9) lapbooks (29) leaves (1) literature (2) math (17) Mexico (1) Midwestern States (9) miscellaneous (53) Molly Crew Reviews (1) mothers day (1) movie reviews (1) movie reviews by cj (3) multiplication (1) music (3) new years (1) North America (1) Northeastern States (7) Olympics (2) online program (10) Pi Day (5) planning (37) political (2) preschool (1) reading (5) Schoolhouse Review Crew (18) Science (22) scripture (18) skin care (1) social studies (5) South America (1) South Central States (5) Southeastern States (10) SPD (1) Special Needs (2) special needs help (12) spelling (3) sports (2) St. Patrick's Day (1) summer (2) Summer Olympics (2) sunflowers (2) tasty Tue. (10) TBT (6) technology (3) Thankful Thursday (4) thanksgiving (36) The Old Schoolhouse Reviews (32) tigers (1) TOS Crew Reviews (38) total solar eclipse (1) typing (3) unit studies (28) valentines (2) war units (3) weather (1) weekly goals (20) Western States (13) Winter Olympics (1) word of the week (33) wordless Wednesday (11) workboxes (11) writing (4)
"IN THIS DAY AND AGE OF THE INTERNET, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW WHICH IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHTED. IF I HAVE UNKNOWINGLY USED IMAGES HERE THAT ARE COPYRIGHTED, PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW AND I'LL BE SURE TO TAKE THEM DOWN." Thank You.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...