"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." ~Romans 12:2 NKJV~
A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps. ~Prov. 16:9~

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Teach Kids It's Important to Vote!

I'm glad we get to teach our son about the importance of voting. We did an Election Unit Study and made a lapbook to go with it. I'll post about that later. Here are some videos that are great to show the kids. These are in no particular order.

 Electoral College

I'm Just a Bill

Preamble

4 comments:

RenJac said...

ha I so remember these lol

Brandi said...

Thanks for following Autumnfawn Lane. I followed back. :)

Renee said...

Missing you

Growing In God's Wisdom said...

Hey Renee! I've missed being here too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...