"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." ~Romans 12:2 NKJV~
A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps. ~Prov. 16:9~

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pearson Homeschool Pinterest Contest

Photobucket

Last year I did a review from Pearson Homeschool. I was just informed that Pearson's has joined Pinterest and is giving away FIVE free curriculum bundles for the next school year through a "Pin It to Win It" contest. The prize includes one grade level product from each of the four disciplines which are: Science, Math, Social Studies, and Literacy. If you are interested be sure to stop by to see the Pin It contest rules.

This came just in time for us moms how are planning for another school year. I'd better head on over and start my own pin board for this one. Before I go let me share that they are also currently offering 20% off myWorld Social Studies K-6. Gotta go do some planning. Happy pinning everyone!

Disclaimer: I was given permission by Pearson Homeschool to share this information. I was not paid to write this and no other compensation was given.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...