"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." ~Romans 12:2 NKJV~
A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps. ~Prov. 16:9~

Friday, January 6, 2017

I'm so excited...

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! Okay I better stop trying to sing before I embarrass myself. I'm really happy to be part of the Homeschool Review Crew again. Yes you read that right. I am part of the 2017 Homeschool Crew! It has been over 3 years since my last review and I really missed it. I can't believe I was even gone that long. I feel like a newbie again although I was part of it for several years. Now I'm ready to get back in there to test new products then write to you about all the neat products we are blessed to try out. My first review will be here on the blog next week and I invite everyone to stop by to read all about it. Until then have a safe and blessed weekend with your loved ones.

Schoolhouse Review Crew

High-quality, Self-paced, Online Homeschool Resources {SchoolhouseTeachers.com}


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...