This week in our study of the Northeastern states is Pennsylvania. The capital of Pennsylvania is Harrisburg. Did you know that there is a place called Hershey, Pennsylvania? It's known as "The Sweetest Place on Earth". Here's a fun and yummy recipe to try...
• Graham Cracker
• Hershey Chocolate Candy Bar
• 1 Marshmallow (not miniature)
• Campfire, Barbecue, or stove
• Roasting stick
1. Break graham cracker in half
2. Put 1/2 Hershey candy bar on 1 side of graham cracker
3. Place marshmallow on stick and roast over coals until golden brown (or use the stove if indoors)
4. Slide marshmallow off stick onto Hershey bar
5. Top with the other graham cracker and enjoy!
If you are from Pennsylvania feel free to share a recipe with us to try. I'll be back next week to share what's next in our study of the Northeastern states. Thank you for stopping by to learn along with us.